2 bedroom maisonette for saleHeol Berry, Gwaelod-Y-Garth, Cardiff
- First floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- Private garden
- Excellent transport links
- Gwaelod y Garth Primary & Radyr Comprehensive Catchment
Don't miss out on this conveniently located, super two bedroom first floor maisonette well situated at the head of Heol Berry with great views of the Garth Mountain. Benefits include two double bedrooms, a spacious lounge, private garden, double glazing & central heating. Viewing recommended!
Lovely two bedroom maisonette well situated at the head of Heol Berry with great views of the Garth Mountain. This first floor, two double bedroom property comprises two good sized bedrooms, a light lounge, kitchen and bathroom and further benefits from a private front and rear door, rear courtyard plus lawned garden to the side/front, double glazing and central heating and ample storage. This competitively priced two bedroom property is an ideal first time buy, investment opportunity or is perfect for someone looking to downsize. Conveniently located with great transport links, we strongly recommend an internal viewing.
Entered via front door, with ceramic flooring, painted wooden doors offering access to two storage cupboards, door to the rear plus stairs rising to the first floor.
With radiator, access to the loft, doors to the kitchen, lounge, bathroom and both bedrooms.
Lounge 10' 1" x 16' 1" ( 3.07m x 4.90m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator, fire, telephone and TV point,
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 4" x 9' 3" max ( 3.15m x 2.82m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over, one and a half bowl sink unit, gas cooker point, space for cooker, combi boiler concealed in cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
With double glazed windows to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.53m )
With double glazed windows to the front, radiator, telephone point.
With panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC.
Pretty garden to the side/front of the property with shrubs and plants, laid to lawn, rotary washing line and space for patio table and chairs.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58382678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.