4 bedroom detached house for saleDrewray Drive, Taverham, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £300,000
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Superb location
- Enclosed rear garden
- Driveway & garage parking
- Lovely conservatory
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE £305,000 - £315,000
AN incredibly well specified four bedroom detached family home located on the Reepham Road edge of Thorpe Marriott, a popular development which lies to the north west of Norwich City Centre.
This impressive home has been expertly maintained and improved by the present vendors to include attractive wood and tiled floors, a lovely uPVC conservatory, low maintenance private enclosed rear garden, driveway and garage. There is uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, well presented kitchen, lovely family bathroom and en-suite and ground floor cloakroom. The property is offered in excellent decorative order throughout and an early viewing is highly recommended.
With stairs to the first floor.
With low level WC, tiled flooring and tiled surrounds.
Lounge 20' 3" narrowing to 18' 5" x 12' 7" ( 6.17m narrowing to 5.61m x 3.84m )
uPVC bay window to the front aspect., fitted wood flooring, inset feature fireplace, double glass casement doors through to formal dining room.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.67m )
Fitted wood flooring, dado rail, radiator and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' x 9' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.02m )
With tiled flooring, uPVC windows to the side and rear aspects with double doors to the garden.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, built in stainless steel hob end stainless steel electric oven, space for fridge, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 5' 7" ( 2.62m x 1.70m )
Range of eye and base double units inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and uPVC door to the rear garden with door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.73m x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, double built in wardrobe and radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with chrome radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glaze window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and fitted laminate flooring.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with attractive tiled recess, inset spotlighting, chrome radiator, extractor fan and uPVC window to the rear aspect.
The property has driveway parking to the front for numerous vehicles and garage with up and over door measuring 17'9" x 8'5". The front garden is railed with specimen mature plants, attractively presented and low maintenance. The rear garden is private with slate chipped area and an attractive circular patio and path, again with mature plants, outside light and tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58395491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.