3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSouth Parade, Leven, Beverley
Sold STC £230,000
- Guide Price: £230,000 - £240,000
- Beautiful Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms & Master En-Suite
- Double Garage & Lawned Gardens
- Solar Panels Over Garage Creating Income of £917 In 2015
Guide Price: £230,000 - £240,000. A modern and beautifully presented DETACHED BUNGALOW in the popular village of Leven. Offering LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, master en-suite, modern bathroom, stunning gardens, solar panels & DOUBLE GARAGE!
Beautifully presented with a modern design throughout, this detached bungalow in the highly sought after village of Leven must be viewed to appreciated. Comprising of entrance hall, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, dining room with wooden flooring, cloakroom with potential for conversion for wc, stylish fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, conservatory, three bedrooms, master with en-suite and a stunning family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a double detached garage and lawned gardens to the front, side and rear, plus patio area, timber storage area and greenhouse. The property also includes solar panels which created an income of over £917 in 2015. Bungalows of this quality are rarely seen on the market, so book your viewing today to avoid disappointment.
With wooden flooring, electric heater and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 8" ( 5.51m x 3.56m )
With coved ceiling, wooden flooring, wood burning stove, electric heater and double-glazed patio doors.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.49m )
With wooden flooring, electric heater and double-glazed patio doors.
Cloakroom 4' 5" x 6' 5" ( 1.35m x 1.96m )
Former wc with coved ceiling and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.82m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with coved ceiling, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric oven with hob and cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, electric heater, double-glazed front window and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
uPVC construction with hot and cold heater.
Bedroom One 14' 6" max narrowing to 10' " min x 11' plus door recess ( 4.42m max narrowing to 3.05m min x 3.35m plus door recess )
With coved ceiling, electric heater and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, shaver point, electric heater and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
With coved ceiling, electric heater and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' ( 1.98m x 2.44m )
With coved ceiling and double-glazed front window.
Partly tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, towel rail radiator and double-glazed side window.
Detached Double Garage
Laid to lawn with borders and driveway access to garage.
Extending to the side and rear is a initial patio area, greenhouse and timber storage area, extensive lawned garden with vegetable plot, mature shrubs and borders and wrap around patio. With side access.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58397171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.