3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBushburn Drive, Langho, Lancashire
- An excellent three bedroomed semi detached property.
- Generous lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, house bathroom.
- Modernised throughout to a high standard.
- Stunning views to rear.
- Off road parking.
- Ideal family home.
- Viewing recommended.
- REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
* REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE* An excellent three bedroomed semi detached property situated in a cul-de-sac and benefitting from stunning views to the rear. Having been modernised to a high standard the accommodation comprises: generous size lounge, dining room, conservatory, modern kitchen, three bedrooms, one with fitted furniture and three piece bathroom. Outside there is an integral single garage and a driveway suitable for two cars. Gardens to the front and rear the latter having a large timber decked patio which enjoys the sun all afternoon and offers stunning views towards Stonyhurst College.
The Accommodation Comprises -
Entrance Vestibule - With uPVC double glazing leading to.......
Generous Size Lounge - 13'1" x 16'9" (3.99m x 5.11m) - With living flame gas fire and feature fireplace, uPVC double glazed window, two central heating radiators, laminate floor, two wall lights, TV input point.
Dining Room - 10'2" x 8'6" (3.10m x 2.59m) - With central heating radiator, laminate floor, sliding patio doors to....
Conservatory - 10'2" x 8'6" (3.10m x 2.59m) - With uPVC double glazing, laminate floor, wall mounted electric heater, external door to rear garden. Stunning views over open countryside.
Modern Kitchen - 10'2" x 14'9" (3.10m x 4.50m) - With a range of base and eye level units with granite worktops, Belfast sink with mixer tap, Range double oven with five ring gas hob (available by separate negotiation) extractor canopy over, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge/freezer, down lighters, two uPVC double glazed windows, external door to rear garden.
Staircase To First Floor Landing - With uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, access to roof void.
Bathroom - Panelled bath with shower unit and attachment over, low suite WC, pedestal washbasin, central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window, tiled walls.
Bedroom One - 13'1" x 10'2" (3.99m x 3.10m) - Fitted wardrobes, drawers, and overhead units, central heating radiator, uPVC double glazed window, TV input point.
Bedroom Two - 10'2" x 10'2" (3.10m x 3.10m) - With uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, ceiling coving, stunning views to rear.
Bedroom Three - 10'2" x 6'7" (3.10m x 2.01m) - With uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, ceiling coving, built in cupboard.
Integral Single Garage - Suitable for a small car, currently used as a utility area, plumbed and drained for washer and dryer, power and light laid on, electric roller door.
Outside - To the front there is a blocked paved driveway suitable for two cars adjoining is a lawned entrance garden with soil beds housing mature plants and shrubs. To the rear there is a large timber decked patio ideal for outside dining which enjoys the sun all afternoon and steps leading to a small lawned garden with soil bed. The rear garden offers stunning views towards Stonyhurst College.
General Information - Ribble Valley Borough Council Tax Band - C
Tenure - Freehold
uPVC double glazing
Gas central heating.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58398077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26155408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Whalley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.