3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Cottages, Walnut Tree Lane, Bradwall, Sandbach
Sold STC £335,000
- Peaceful semi-rural setting, overlooking open countryside
- Grade II Listed Farmhouse
- Two reception rooms and large reception hall
- Kitchen and downstairs wc
- Three generous bedrooms
- White Fired Earth three piece bathroom suite
- Parking and garage
- Secluded side garden
- Large South-facing formal garden to the front
- In and Out gated gravel driveway
A delightful Grade II listed property in a semi-rural setting with open views, three double bedrooms, two reception rooms, parking and garage. No upward chain.
This attractive Grade II listed property originally formed part of the Bradwall Reform School, has been restored & renovated over the years to create a bright & deceptively spacious home.
A large welcoming reception hallway opens to the remainder of the accommodation where there are 2 reception rooms, the lounge having an open fire, while the dining room has space for a log burner if desired. The kitchen is fitted with a range of units along with AEG appliances.
To the 1st floor there are 3 generous bedrooms, the main bedroom being quite substantial & appreciating the views to the front. The bathroom is fitted with a white Fired Earth three piece suite along with natural stone tiling.
The property affords its own large semi circular front garden, bordered by an in & out driveway,a secret garden which is laid to lawn with mature hedging along with post and rail fencing appreciating the open views. A residents car park & garage is secluded from the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58398608.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 602025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Holmes Chapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.