1 bedroom flat for saleGalloway Drive, IV2
- Large Living Room
- Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Spacious kitchen inc appliances
- Bathroom with over bath powerful electric shower
- Bus routes to Inverness
- Conveniently located for New University Campus
- Spacious loft with loft ladder
- Outside drying area
The flat comprises of a Large Living Room, Double Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and space for king-size bed, Box room, Spacious Kitchen including appliances and Bathroom with over-bath powerful electric shower. The property is beautifully decorated with modern fittings throughout and has ample storage including a spacious loft with loft ladder. Entrance to the property is by means of private non-shared stairway. Shared outside drying area. Small secure external storage unit. Gas central heating. Council Tax Band A It is conveniently situated near to a local shop, pharmacy, butchers, takeaways, library, bar/restaurant and leisure facilities only a short walk away. Quiet area close to bus routes into Inverness and within reasonable distance of new University Campus. This property would be ideal for single occupancy/couple or to purchase as a rental property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin Residential, Griffin-residential.co.uk, National, UK Wide - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.