Get brand editions for Crucible Sales & Lettings, Rotherham, Wickersley

2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale

27, Goodwin Avenue, Rawmarsh, S62 7AY

Shared ownership £46,000

Property Description

Key features

  • 46,000 represents a 60% share
  • No Chain
  • Ground Floor
  • Two Bedrooms
  • Well presented
  • Lounge Area
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Bathroom

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Offered to the market with no onward chain is this modern and stylish ground floor apartment situated in the well established residential area of Rawmarsh. The property is priced on a 60% shared ownership, making it of potential interest to a first time buyer. The living accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and parking. A monthly rent is payable for the remaining 40% share. Other Share Options are available. 


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
02 March 2017

Nearest stations

  • Swinton (S. Yorks.) (2.1 mi)
  • Rotherham Central (2.3 mi)
  • Mexborough (2.9 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Crucible Sales & Lettings, Rotherham, Wickersley

234 Bawtry Road Wickersley Rotherham S66 1AA

01709 230060 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Swinton (S. Yorks.) (2.1 mi)
  • Rotherham Central (2.3 mi)
  • Mexborough (2.9 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Crucible Sales & Lettings, Rotherham, Wickersley

234 Bawtry Road Wickersley Rotherham S66 1AA

01709 230060 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 100119006681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crucible Sales & Lettings, Rotherham, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.