2 bedroom cottage for saleTimbermill Court, Fordingbridge
Sold STC £399,000
- Spacious two bedroom Wing House
- Large Open-plan Sitting and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Bedroom, en-suite bathroom and shower
- Cloakroom off the Entrance Hall
- Second Bedroom and large bathroom upstairs
- Large Landing/Study area
- South-facing Conservatory
- Garage Adjacent
- Resident Estate Managers
The English Courtyard Association together with the Beechcroft Trust synonymous with the very best in retirement housing since the 1980s.
Timbermill Court is set in gardens and grounds on the banks of the River Avon and close to the New Forest.All the properties at Timbermill Court have access to the surrounding meadows and countryside and it is just a short walk to the town centre.Services include resident estate managers, personal alarm system, comfortable guest suite, laundry and minibus for shopping trips. The attractive water gardens are edged with herbaceous borders and lawns and there are views across the meadows towards the River Avon.Well placed for road communications in the south of England with easy access to Salisbury (A338) and J1 of the M27 is eight miles. Southampton Airport is 16 miles. 150 year lease from 2000, no ground rent and 55+ age covenant. For viewings please contact the Estate Managers on 01425 654148.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58404131.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6461546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.