3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkgrove Road, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £155,000
- Well presented 3 Bed Semi
- Bright and airy
- Off road parking
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £155,000. Rarely does such a mature attractive 3 Bedroom Semi-detached come onto the open market. Well presented throughout. In an ideal location for public transport to Wakefield City Centre. Ideal for the young family/first time buyer. ATTRACTIVELY PRICED.
GUIDE PRICE: £145,000 - £155,000. This 3 bedroom mature Semi-detached property holds a great deal of privacy and is bright and airy throughout. Comprising of entrance hallway, breakfast style kitchen, two reception rooms, 3 excellent sized bedrooms and a bathroom with separate w.c. Off road parking to the front, low maintenance gardens to the rear. Ideal for the growing family or young professional. Viewing essential.
Solid wood front entrance door, stained glass and leaded feature windows into the generous entrance hallway.
Radiator, telephone point, staircase access to the first floor and access to two reception rooms.
Reception One 14' 4" into the bay window x 10' 1" Max ( 4.37m into the bay window x 3.07m Max )
Pine glazed double doors into reception room. Bright and airy room. Radiator, upvc bay window overlooking the front aspect. Deep skirting boards.
Reception Two 10' x 10' 9" Max ( 3.05m x 3.28m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Deep skirting boards, gas fireplace, lights controlled by a dimmer switch. Pine obscured glazed door and matching architrave leading into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 10' x 10' 9" Max ( 3.05m x 3.28m Max )
Upvc window to the side aspect. Upvc obscured glazed door to the front aspect. Radiator, space for utilities, laminate flooring, a range of base units and a wall unit, Beko fridge, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer with a mixer tap, rolltop laminate work surfaces, pan drawers, Zanusi oven and ceramic hob, plumbing for a washing machine, Further upvc window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Bright and airy landing. Central heating boiler housed here, storage. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 10' 1" Max ( 3.68m x 3.07m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Full height fitted wardrobes, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 10' 4" Max ( 3.07m x 3.15m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Full height fitted wardrobes creating cupboard and storage space. Radiator, deep skirting boards.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, deep skirting boards.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Pedestal hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Upvc window to the side aspect. WC, deep skirting boards.
Attractive frontage to the property, good size driveway, decked patio area and two garden sheds.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Continue onto Horbury Road for approx 1.5 miles. Turn left onto Park Grove Road and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58405994.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK112793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.