5 bedroom detached house for saleGrigg Lane, Headcorn, Ashford, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Large 5 bedroom detached family home
- 1.54 acres
- Annexe potential and outbuildings
- Lake and swimming pool
- 2 garages and parking
- EPC energy rating D (61)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £850,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Pulling into the driveway from either of the two entrances you will get that all important first view of the property, but it is hard to focus on this imposing home when you have such an enchanting garden to occupy your thoughts. The home is situated in a delightful secluded setting amidst grounds of 1.54 acres which includes a lake, swimming pool, garages and a gorgeous, large, mature garden.The property internally is brilliant and unique – offering accommodation of 3603 sq ft. It is apparent that this would be an ideal family home and one that you can adapt and change to suit to your own individual requirements. With an equal amount of space over the two floors, the foundations are there to create something wonderful. One of the garages even has two floors. If you obtained the relevant planning permission, you could create an annexe or even a two story home office.If you are looking for a home that welcomes you and also has the “wow factor” then this should be first on your list to view.The property is located on Grigg Lane which is within easy walking distance to the beautiful village of Headcorn. The village offers an extensive range of local shops, primary school and main line station taking you into London within the hour, perfect if you need to commute or just fancy a stroll to the High Street to treat yourself to tea and a scone. This is only the second time this home has come to the market and it won't be around for long.
What the Owner says:
I have lived at this property for 16 years and have loved many aspects of this home especially the land which we have had great joy tending, admiring its beauty.
When we first viewed the house we were overcome with the spaciousness, especially the extremely large lounge/dining room which has been perfect for family gatherings and parties.
This property was been the perfect home for us over the years and the whole family will miss the fantastic pool parties and wonderful times we have had here.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/ Dining Room: 28'10 x 18'4 (8.79m x 5.59m)
- Family Room: 14'7 x 12'7 (4.45m x 3.84m)
- Study: 11'6 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 16'11 x 13'8 (5.16m x 4.17m)
- Utility Room: 16'5 x 6'11 (5.01m x 2.11m)
- Bed 1: 22'2 (6.76m) narrowing to 14'7 (4.45m) x 17'10 (5.44m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 11'11 x 7'6 (3.63m x 2.29m)
- Bed 2: 14'11 (4.55m) narrowing to 11'10 (3.61m) x 14'7 (4.45m)
- Shower Room: 11'6 (3.51m) x 7'1 (2.16m) narrowing to 4'11 (1.50m)
- Bed 3: 13'3 x 10'6 (4.04m x 3.20m)
- Bed 4: 15'11 (4.85m) x 11'5 (3.48m) narrowing to 9'6 (2.90m)
- Bed 5: 12'0 x 9'7 (3.66m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 11'9 x 5'2 (3.58m x 1.58m)
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking
- 2 Garages
- 1.54 Acres
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58408070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12719910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.