3 bedroom property for sale198 Main Road, Bryncoch, Neath . SA10 7TT
- SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- WELL MAINTAINED
- DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL AREA
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACIOUS FITTED KITCHEN DINER
- EXTENDED CONSERVATORY
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDENS AND PARKING
We are pleased to offer for sale this well maintained three bedroom semi detached property situated in this desirable residential area. The accommodation further comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, two reception rooms, good size fitted kitchen, extended conservatory and modern bathroom with separate shower to the first floor bathroom. The property further benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and off road parking. It is offered with vacant possession and internal viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58416380.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA11806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Welvan Property Services Ltd, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.