4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Street, Donington, Spalding
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Newly Built Four Bed Detached House
- Set Over Three Storeys
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Off Street Parking
- Desirable Village Location
This INDIVIDUALLY BUILT four bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME is situated in the POPULAR VILLAGE of Donington, offering easy access to the town of Spalding and local amenities. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to appreciate the accommodation on offer!
This individually built contemporary detached family home is situated in the beautiful conservation area in the popular village of Donington, which offers easy access to the town of Spalding and local amenities.
This impressive property is set over three storeys and offers spacious living accommodation and comprises of an Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Study, Four Bedrooms (with Dressing Room & Ensuite to Master Bedroom), and a Family Bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed low maintenance paved garden and off street parking.
Front door and under stairs cupboard housing an Ideal Logic Combi boiler, radiator, sash double glazed windows.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.50m x 4.11m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen/Diner 15' 11" x 12' ( 4.85m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shaker style fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, double electric oven, hob and dishwasher, spot lights, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring, TV point and coving. Double glaze French doors leading to the rear garden.
Wall and base units, work surfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator and fuse box. There is also a separate WC with wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
Double glazed bay window, radiator and telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to three bedrooms and bathroom, radiator, stairs rising to second floor.
Bedroom One 17' 6" x 15' ( 5.33m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Ensuite 7' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.16m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, partly tiled walls, heated towel rail, spot lights, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.55m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bathroom 10' 1" x 5' 1" ( 3.07m x 1.55m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, spot lights, storage cupboard, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 5' 10" ( 3.40m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Double glazed window, built in wardrobes and loft access.
A private road leads to the rear of the property, which has off street parking available. The property also benefits from an alarm system.
Paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.