2 bedroom apartment for salePenrhos Road, Hoylake, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Superbly appointed and located modern apartment.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- Stunning Hilbre Island, Wales and Formby Point views.
- Two double bedrooms. En Suites.
- Lounge/dining room, kitchen/breakfast room.
- Viewing absolutely essential
Superbly appointed and located modern two double bedroom first floor apartment. Gas central heating, double glazing. Stunning views to Hilbre, Welsh Hills and Formby Point. Lounge/dining room, excellent fitted kitchen/breakfast room. En Suites. Two parking spaces. Viewing absolutely essential.
Enjoying stunning views to Hilbre Island, Welsh Hills and Formby Point, a luxury modern first floor apartment with gas central heating, double glazing and many other fine features. Superb location. Accommodation comprising; Hall, cloakroom W.B/W.C. Large lounge/dining room, beautifully appointed kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances. Two double bedrooms, both with en suite bathrooms/shower rooms. Two parking spaces, lawned area. Viewing absolutely essential.
Feature entrance door with security system and telephone link to apartment.
The first floor landing is approached by a wide turned staircase, private part glazed entrance door to apartment.
With double radiator, telephone with link to entrance door. Double glazed window, tall household/cloaks cupboard with Vaillant gas central heating boiler.
Lounge/ Dining Room 28' 6" Excluding corner bay x 21' 8" ( 8.69m Excluding corner bay x 6.60m )
Having double glazed bay window, further double glazed window and corner double glazed doors with Juliet balcony, these windows having the most superb views to Hilbre Island and the Welsh Hills, the Dee Estuary and also the north Liverpool coastline and Formby Point. Feature central fireplace with living flame log and stone effect gas fire. Three double radiators, four ceiling spot light tracks. Dimmer switches, tall windows overlooking hall.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 16' 6" x 12' 3" Excluding door recess ( 5.03m x 3.73m Excluding door recess )
Having an excellent range of wall and base cupboards with light oak effect doors, granite work surfaces and comprising; circular stainless steel sink and drainer, lower cupboards and integral Prima washing machine and Whirlpool dish washer. One double and four single base cupboards with integral fridge and freezer. Base drawer unit with Neff five ring gas hob and extractor hood above. Neff double oven in tall matching unit. Eight single wall cupboards. Double glazed window with superb views to Hilbre Island and the Welsh Hills. Double radiator, beech laminate flooring. Double glazed window above sink unit. Two ceiling spot light tracks.
Master Bedroom 20' 8" Into bay x 20' 3" ( 6.30m Into bay x 6.17m )
With double glazed bay window and further double glazed window, both with stunning views to the Welsh Hills and Formby Point. Two double radiators. Excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture including two double and three single wardrobes, base drawer units, bedside units. Tall matching unit with display shelves and base cupboards.
En Suite Bathroom/ Shower Room
Having a white suite and comprising; two wash basins with lower cupboards, panelled bath, low level W.C. Tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan. Part tiled walls in marble effect. Heated towel rail, double radiator. Two wall mirrors. Double glazed window with superb views towards Formby Point.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
With two single wardrobes with upper cupboards, dressing table with drawers and mirror above. Bedside drawer units. Double radiator, double glazed window, ceiling spot lights.
En Suite Shower Room
Having white suite and comprising; tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, low level W.C. , double glazed window, double radiator. Part tiled walls in marble effect. Extractor fan, strip light and electric shaver point.
With white suite and comprising; low level W.C. pedestal wash basin, single radiator. Extractor fan.
The apartment benefits from two parking spaces and also has a lawned area. Garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58422623.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY102852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.