4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Withdrawn from Market £875,000
- Outstanding detached chalet of approx. 2,200 sq. ft.
- Impressive vaulted reception hall with staircase to the galleried landing
- Beautiful refitted kitchen with integrated appliances, leading to the vaulted garden/dining room
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in dressing room and full en-suite
- Guest bedroom suite with walk-in wardrobe and full en-suite
- Two further ground floor bedrooms with luxury family bathroom
- Spacious sitting room with an attractive outlook over the front
- Gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and quality floor coverings throughout
- Wonderful large, mature plot with landscaped rear garden
- Council Tax band E £2023.06; EPC rating tbc
An exceptional detached chalet of approx. 2200 sq. ft., situated on a glorious plot in this exclusive location right by Chewton Bunny Nature Reserve. This very special home has been exquisitely refurbished and features striking external elevations to both the front and rear with large room sizes, all flooded with natural light. This is without doubt one of the finest homes to have come on to the market in Highcliffe in recent months and would suit the most discerning of purchasers. Strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58425053.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327002321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.