3 bedroom detached house for saleLynwood Close, Kettering
Sold STC £200,000
- Popular Brambleside Location
- Detached Family Home
- Double Garage & Single Garage
- Occupying a Generous Plot
- Huge Potential
- Three Bedrooms
- 17'1 x 8'7 Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Call to Arrange a Viewing
Due to the level of interest currently received for this property, you are invited to attend a multiple viewing event with no appointment necessary between 9:30am - 10:30am SATURDAY 13TH AUGUST
Reached via main front door. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Wall light points. Thermostat control for central heating.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 23'3 x 17'7 max (7.08m x 5.35m)
Lounge area - Feature fireplace with exposed brickwork. Radiator. Patio doors to front aspect. Archway to:
Dining area - Radiator. Window to front aspect. Wall light points.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 17'1 x 8'7 max (5.20m x 2.61m)
Door and window to rear aspect. Units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Pantry. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Radiator. Base mounted boiler for central heating.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to side aspect. Wall light points. Access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 10'7 x 9'1 (3.22m x 2.76m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' x 9' (3.35m x 2.4m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8'9 x 9'2 (2.66m x 2.79m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Window to rear aspect.
Up and over door to front, personal door and window to rear.
DOUBLE GARAGE 24'2 x 16'3 (7.36m x 4.95m)
Window to rear aspect. Door leading to rear garden. Up and over door to front.
Occupying a generous overall plot, the garden extends to three sides and includes two driveways (one shared with neighbouring property). An open plan lawned area to the front creating a variety of uses and a split level deceptive garden to the rear including a lawn area and private patio/entertaining space. Gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58425443.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.