4 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, Peterborough
- £1000 buyers incentive
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 16' kitchen
- No upward chain
- Off road parking
* £1000 buyers incentive
* Detached house
* Four bedrooms
* Three reception rooms
* Downstairs cloakroom
* 16' kitchen
* No upward chain
* Off road parking
Front entrance door to:
Laminate flooring, stairs with understairs storage cupboard to first floor landing.
3.73m x 3.23m max (12'3" x 10'7"). Double glazed bay window to front aspect, three double radiators, open plan to:
3.86m x 3.25m (12'8" x 10'8"). Brick surround fireplace, patio doors to:
3.15m x 3.05m (10'4" x 10'). Radiator, laminate flooring, patio doors leading to the rear garden.
5.13m x 2.16m (16'10" x 7'1"). Range of wall and floor level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with storage cupboards under, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, door to side aspect, further door to:
Fitted two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low-level wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, two windows to rear aspects,
6.96m x 2.50m (22'10" x 8'2"). Window to rear aspect, radiator, door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
7.75m x 2.57m (25'5" x 8'5"). Double glazed window to front and to rear aspect, radiator.
3.86m x 3.25m (12'8" x 10'8"). Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
3.25m max x 3.25m max (10'8" x 10'8"). Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
2.36m x 2.74m (7'9" x 9'). Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
To the front, open plan front garden, providing off road parking. An enclosed rear garden, paved patio, wooden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58425452.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.