1 bedroom maisonette for saleGardeners, Great Baddow, Chelmsford
Sold STC £160,000
- Buyers Incentive
- Just under 100 years Left on Lease
- Residents Parking
- Own Front Garden
- No Onward Chain
Situated in this popular residential area is this large maisonette that come completed with residents parking and its own front garden. The property offers spacious lounge and bedroom with re-fitted wet room and ample storage.
Entrance Door To:
UPVC Front door into porch area with stairs leading up to hall with a large storage cupboard that has a double glazed window to the rear and door into Lounge.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.75m x 3.18m )
The spacious lounge offers double glazed window to front view with large storage cupboard over the stairs, heater and opening leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.39m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units and splashbacks. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood over, heater and double glazed window to rear view and door to:
Storage cupboard and door to wet room and bedroom.
Bedroom 14' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.42m x 2.92m )
This large bedroom offers double glazed window to front view and heater.
Suite with double glazed window to rear view and consisting of low level w.c, wash hand basin, wet room flooring with Aqualisa style shower and heated towel rail.
Laid to lawn with path to front door and external storage cupboard.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58428320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.