2 bedroom flat for saleSilver Hill, Hampton Centre, Peterborough
Sold STC £85,000
- First floor flat
- 75% Shared Ownership
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking space
- Lounge kitchen
* Audio Tour on this Property
* £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE
* 75% Shared Ownership
* First floor flat
* Two bedrooms
* Lounge kitchen
* Allocated parking space
Secure entrance door to:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor landing.
5.16m x 5.51m (16'11" x 18'1") maximum L shaped room. Kitchen area fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, built in electric fan assisted oven, built in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring. Lounge area has laminate flooring and two secure double glazed doors with Juliette balcony to front.
3.51m x 3.30m (11'6" x 10'10"). Radiator, fitted carpet, secure double glazed double doors with Juliette balcony to rear.
2.21m x 4.04m (7'3" x 13'3"). Secure double glazed doors with Juliette balcony to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
2.18m x 1.65m (7'2" x 5'5"). Three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with shower over, fitted wash hand basin unit and close coupled wc, tiled surround, frosted double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring. A walk in storage cupboard houses the combination boiler and has space and plumbing for a washer dryer..
Secure storage on the ground floor, secure area for refuse and recycling, gated access to parking area with allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58435181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.