3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCoronation Avenue, WINSFORD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - 110,000
- ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS
- 3 bed semi-detached
- In need of some modernisation
- Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom
- Front & rear garden. Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - 110,000. Attention Investors! A 3 bed semi-detached property in need of some modernisation throughout. Briefly comprising: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, front & rear gardens and a driveway to the side.
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000
ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS. A 3 bed semi-detached property in need of some modernisation throughout. Briefly comprising: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, three bedrooms, front & rear gardens and a driveway to the side.
Doors leading to the lounge and kitchen. Understairs cupboard for storage.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.50m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Electric fire. Radiator. Patio doors leading on to the rear garden.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
A range of base and wall units with work surfaces ove. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and oven. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Doors leading to the rear garden and bathroom.
Fitted bath. Part-tiled. Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted mirror. Low level w.c. Wash hand basin.
Doors leading to all three bedrooms.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator
Window to the front elevation. Radiator
Front lawned garden with a fenced boundary. Driveway to the side of the property with access to the rear garden.
Winsford is located in the heart of rural Cheshire. It lies on the River Weaver south of Northwich and west of Middlewich, its 17 miles from Chester, 28 miles from Manchester, and 30 miles from Liverpool. The M6 motorway is six miles to the east giving easy access to all parts of the UK. The town supplies you with great amenities including a pedestrianised shopping centre, railway station with direct lines to Crewe and Liverpool, a range of schools for all ages, three main supermarkets including Asda, Morrisons and Aldi along with some great pubs and bars. The local recreation facilities include a modern lifestyle centre, golf course, gyms, netball/ basketball/ tennis court, allotments, two high standard bowling greens and a football pitch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58437140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF104900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.