Office for saleBeevor Street, Lincoln, LN6
19.5 ac. | POA
- 19.5 acres (7.9 hectares)
- Rarely Available Significant Commercial Development Opportunity.
- - 19.5 Acres
- - Adjacent to Lincoln city centre
- - Close to the University of Lincoln with 12,900 students
- - St. MARKS retail park in the vicinity
- - Part vacant possesion
- - Outline planning permission
- - Current income generation: £210,000 pa (approx.)
CITY VIEW Beevor Street, Lincoln.
A Unique Commercial Development Opportunity. 19.5 Acres
- Adjacent to Lincoln city centre
- Close to the University of Lincoln
- Part vacant possesion
- Outline planning permission
- Current income generation: £210,000 pa (approx.)
The City View Site
Rarely Available Significant Commercial Development Opportunity. - 19.5 Acres - Adjacent to Lincoln city centre - Close to the University of Lincoln with 12,900 students - St. MARKS retail park in the vicinity - Part vacant possesion - Outline planning permission - Current income generation: £210,000 pa (approx.) The site and various income providing buildings could be redeveloped subject to planning permission. The vendors would consider selling the site as a whole, or as in parts, and is open to further discussions.
Strategically Positioned Within The Region
- With easy access via the A46 dual carriageway to the A1 and national motorway network - Approx. 30 minute drive from Newark Northgate train station; regular Virgin Trains services to London Kings Cross, takes only 1 hour 20 minutes - Local airports include: Robin Hood, Doncaster; Humberside, North Lincolnshire and East Midlands, Nottingham.
This is an important regeneration site situated in a very prominent area that is undergoing redevelopment over the next few years. As well as being within easy access of Lincoln University and the city centre, the area is part of a considerable regeneration. It will form part of the extensive Skewbridge Swanpool development which will add additional housing for the city of Lincoln over the next 20 years. Nearby, the University of Lincoln's Brayford Pool Campus plan to invest a further £130m over the next few years.
Planning consent was granted by Lincolnshire County Council, dated 29th December 2006 application number 2006/0792/F, for the erection of two and three storey office buildings, layout and construction of car parking spaces. As part of the consent the vendors are entering into a Section 106 Agreement, full details of which can be made available to seriously interested parties. The remainder of the site for sale is currently occupied for investment. FULL GROUND SURVEY AVAILABLE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58438316.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNC160039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PYGOTT & CRONE COMMERCIAL, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.