5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDagmar Road, DORCHESTER
Sold STC £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Character five double bedroom Victorian house
- Off street parking and landscaped garden
- Feature fireplaces
- Lounge through diner plus additional reception room
- Two kitchens
- Flexible accommodation
- Additional income / Annexe potential
- Close to the Town Centre and Dorchester Hospital
Beautiful VICTORIAN property is full of CHARACTER, with FIVE BEDROOMS and potential for an ANNEX. This property is a lovely FAMILY HOME or an IDEAL INVESTMENT opportunity. Situated in DORCHESTER the property is close the hospital and train station.
This fantastic CHAIN FREE Victorian house is located on the outskirts of Dorchester Town Centre offering FLEXIBLE ACCOMODATION and an array of CHARACTER FEATURES throughout this is a lovely FAMILY HOME or an ideal INVESTMENT OPPERTUNITY.
The property offers 5 double bedrooms, lounge/diner, reception room, bathroom, shower room, 2 kitchens, rear porch, landscaped rear garden with side pedestrian access and off street parking to the front. The property also has double glazing, gas radiator heating and fire alarm system.
As the accommodation is set over three floors the property has potential to separate the lower ground floor accommodation to a self contained flat/annexe with its own private access.
Fire alarm panel. Door into:
Rear aspect double glazed window. Stairs to the first floor accommodation. Stairs down to the lower ground floor accommodation. Door into second reception room. Door into lounge/diner. Radiator. Thermostat control. Feature glass window through to lounge. Feature glass window through to lower ground floor staircase.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 9' 11" into chimney recess ( 4.11m into bay x 3.02m into chimney recess )
Front aspect double glazed bay window. Feature fireplace with inset ornate iron fire with wood surround and tiled hearth. Decorative cornice.
Diner 10' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.24m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator. Decorative cornice. Radiator.
Reception Room 15' 5" into bay x 9' 9" into recess ( 4.70m into bay x 2.97m into recess )
Front aspect double glazed window. Feature fireplace with ornate iron fire and wood surround. Dado rail. Feature cornice.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 9' ( 3.07m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of fitted wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over and inset one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit. Splash back tiling. Fitted oven, hob and extractor hood. Space and pluming for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Rear aspect double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Split level landing. Rear aspect double glazed window. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 3" into chimney recess x 10' 3" into wardorbes ( 4.04m into chimney recess x 3.12m into wardorbes )
Two front aspect double glazed windows. Two radiators. Feature safe fitted into chimney breast. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Exposed wood flooring. Feature cornice.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted cupboard. Radiator. Feature cornice.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.07m x 2.84m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted cupboard. Radiator. Decorative cornice.
Bathroom 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Rear aspect double glazed opaque window. Radiator. Feature cornice. Decorative bathroom suite comprising wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet. Corner bath with electric shower over. Extractor fan. Splash back tiling.
Lower Ground Floor
Laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom Four 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Cupboard. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 9" x 10' ( 3.89m x 3.05m )
Radiator. Front aspect double glazed window. Laminate flooring.
Shower Room 6' 6" x 6' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.96m )
Radiator. Extractor fan. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wc. Tiled splash back. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower over. Tiled splash back.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
A range of fitted wall and base unit with rolled edge work surfaces with inset sink/drainer unit. Combination boiler. Rear aspect double glazed window. Tiled splash back. Space for cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine.
Space for tumble dryer. Power and light. Rear aspect window. Side aspect door onto the rear garden.
Laid to paving offering off road parking.
Enclosed Landscaped garden with initial hardstanding area with steps leading up to a shingled garden with feature decked seating area and bordered grassed area. Brick built storage shed. Side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58442999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.