1 bedroom flat for saleSt Bernards, Connolly House, Hanwell
- Off-plan one bedroom apartment (540 sq ft)
- Top floor (6th) with balcony (West)
- Secure bicycle storage
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- Ceiling height 2.5 metres
- Completion Date: Aug/Sept 2017
- Short walk from Hanwell Station
- Set to benefit from the Crossrail Station
A luxury off plan (540 sq ft) one bedroom, (top floor) 6th floor apartment in St Bernards Gate, Hanwell. This stylish apartment is finished to an exceptionally high standard and comprises a modern open plan kitchen with integrated German appliances/bright and spacious living/dining area leading onto a balcony (West aspect),fully tiled contemporary one bathroom, one bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
The images displayed are to represent the style and quality of the build. Internal pictures are of the marketing suite and may differ in layout and size than the advertised property.
Hanwell station is close by to three tube lines: the Central and District lines from Ealing Broadway and the Piccadilly line from Boston Manor. When Crossrail is fully operational in 2019, it is set to transform the area with increased investment and wider economic benefits. Journeys from east to west will be a significantly reduced, including:
- Heathrow in 11 minutes
- Paddington in 11 minutes
- Bond Street in 15 minutes
- Liverpool Street in 22 minutes
- Canary Wharf in 29 minutes
- Stratford in 30 minutes
Est. Completion Date: Aug/Sept 2017
Est. Service Charge £1.796 - £1.816 ps ft. per annum
Est. Ground Rent: £250 pa
Leasehold: 999 Years
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHO001C4F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.