4 bedroom detached house for saleDEVONSHIRE ROAD - BISPHAM - BLACKPOOL - FY2 0RE
Offers in Region of
- * IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE GOLF COURSE & OVERLOOKING THE ROCK GARDENS *
- * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD *
- * WELCOMING ENTRANCE PORCH & GRAND ENTRANCE HALLWAY * DOWNSTAIRS WC *
- * IMPRESSIVE ACCOMMODATION: 30' LOUNGE, GARDEN ROOM & FORMAL DINING ROOM *
- * MODERN DINING KITCHEN * UTILITY ROOM * REAR PORCH WITH 'GARDENER'S WC' *
- * LIGHT & AIRY LANDING * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - WITH BATH & SHOWER *
- * ENVIABLE MASTER BEDROOM - WITH ENSUITE & EXTENSIVE MODERN WARDROBES *
- * 32' GARAGE * DRIVEWAY & LANDSCAPED FRONT FOR AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING *
- * GENEROUS & BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN - PRIVATE & WELL KEPT *
- * DESIRABLE LOCATION - OPPOSITE THE ENTRANCE TO NORTH SHORE GOLF CLUB *
PRESTIGE FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED PROPERTY IN DESIRABLE LOCATION, OPPOSITE THE ENTRANCE TO NORTH SHORE GOLF CLUB & OVERLOOKING THE BEAUTIFUL ROCK GARDENS, TO THE REAR. A TRADITIONAL FAMILY HOME OFFERING IMPRESSIVE ACCOMMODATION WITH GRAND RECEPTION ROOMS, MODERN DECOR, GENEROUS PRIVATE GARDENS...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.