3 bedroom detached house for saleCanterbury Road, CT7
- A substantial detached three bedroom home
- Large Gardens
- Extensive gravel driveway and parking
- All situated on a plot of 2/3 of an acre
- In a tucked away position
- Potential for three garages
- Several useful stores which can be converted to include living accommodation subject to usual planning consents
A substantial detached three bedroom home with large gardens, extensive gravel driveway and parking all situated on a plot of 2/3 of an acre in a tucked away position.
There is potential for three garages and several useful stores which can be converted to include living accommodation subject to usual planning consents.
Entrance porch, entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen-breakfast room, utility room, downstairs shower room, downstairs bedroom, two upstairs bedrooms, upstairs shower room, large gardens, several garages, several stores, driveway and parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58445939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elgars, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.