2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street North, Poole
- LAST REMAINING APARTMENT
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
- Lift access to all flats with spacious communal
- Potential annual yield of over 5%
- Luxury kitchens and bathrooms
LAST REMAINING BRAND NEW APARTMENT! Available with HELP TO BUY with a mortgage repayment from as little as £567.89 a month (subject to criteria) Potential rental yeild of over 5%, LUXURY KITCHEN & BATHROOM, ALLOCATED PARKING, superb central location. Call FOX & SONS to book a viewing today!
A selection of 45 well appointed one and two bedroom apartments set in the heart of Poole.
A select development, situated in Poole which is one Dorset's most sought after locations. Voyager House is easily accessible from the A338 at Bournemouth and has excellent local amenities.
A surprise around every corner - Anyone out of the area would probably refer to the bustling Harbour, the Sunseeker factory or the affluence of neighbouring Sandbanks when asked about Pole. Water sports enthusiasts flock here, the Harbour is sheltered and calm and the yacht clubs are plenty. But, for those more familiar with the area, Pole is more than just a weekend sporting venue or popular tourist destination. Pole is a place to make your home and with massive Regeneration plans underway, this coastal town is fast becoming the discerning property purchaser's choice.
The prosperous town centre is home to some well respected brand names and The Dolphin Shopping Centre, with over 110 stores spanning 39,950 sqm is Dorset's largest undercover shopping mall attracting over 12 million customers per year. Quaint cobbled streets line the old town, playing host to street theatres and market stalls. You can choose from a multitude of restaurants, clubs and bars, or maybe the Lighthouse Arts Centre is more to your liking?
Whatever your tastes, there's plenty to do here.
Open Living Area 14' 5" x 23' 11" ( 4.39m x 7.29m )
Bedroom 1 8' 6" x 17' 9" ( 2.59m x 5.41m )
Bedroom 2 8' 7" x 16' 5" ( 2.62m x 5.00m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58446692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference D64101519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.