2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleAsh Close, Langtoft, Peterborough
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Two bedroom bungalow
- Non estate location
- Sold with no upward chain
- 15ft Lounge/Diner
- 10ft Kitchen
- Shower Room
- Single garage, south facing rear garden
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Non estate location
* Sold with no upward chain
* 15ft Lounge/Diner
* 10ft Kitchen
* Shower Room
* Single garage
* South facing rear garden
Pvcu double glazed door to front to:
Telephone point, textured ceiling with access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving.
3.28m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, built-in pantry cupboard, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, textured ceiling, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler.
4.83m x 3.25m (15'10" x 10'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, tv points, textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed door with matching pvcu double glazed side panel to garden.
3.81m x 2.67m (12'6" x 8'9" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, tv point, textured ceiling.
2.84m x 2.06m (9'4" x 6'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under, low-level wc and heated towel rail, tiled surround, pvcu double glazed window to front, textured ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to gravel, front pedestrian door to garage. Driveway to the rear leading to garage measuring 5.61m x 2.54m (18'5" x 8'4") with power and light connected and eaves storage space. Rear garden, enclosed by brick wall and wooden fencing to rear and sides, block paved and paved patio area, timber summerhouse, wooden side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58446845.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.