2 bedroom house for saleGauldie Way, Standon, Ware
- First floor maisonette
- Well presented
- Two bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Garage en-bloc
William H Brown bring to market this two bedroom first floor maisonette situated within the popular village of Standon. This well presented property offers a modern kitchen & bathroom, new double glazing, rear garden and garage en-bloc. Call for viewing arrangements.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Double glazed door to front aspect. Staircase rising to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Staircase rising from entrance hall. Storage cupboard and access to loft. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted heater and power points.
Kitchen 12' 6" max x 8' 6" ( 3.81m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Cupboard housing water tank, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls and power points.
Lounge 16' max x 13' 9" max ( 4.88m max x 4.19m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted heater, TV point and power points.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted heater, TV point and power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.12m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Large built in storage cupboard, fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted heater, TV point and power points.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of panel bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc. Vinyl flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
Rear garden enclosed by timber fencing and laid to paving with borders. Timber garden shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58449092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE103968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.