3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Road, Whaplode, Spalding
Sold STC £270,000
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- 1/4 Acre Private Plot (Approx)
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway & Double Garage
- Viewing Recommended
This three bedroom DETACHED family home is situated on a 1/4 ACRE PRIVATE PLOT (approx) in the village of Whaplode, offering easy access to the town of Spalding, Holbeach and Long Sutton. The property offers SPACIOUS living accommodation including three good sized bedrooms and a DOUBLE GARAGE.
William H Brown are proud to present to the market this three bedroom detached family home situated on High Road in the desirable village of Whaplode, which benefits from a Primary School and local amenities. Whaplode is only a short distance away from the towns of Spalding, Long Sutton and Holbeach and offers easy access to the A151, A16 and A17. The property sits proudly on a 1/4 acre plot (approx) and offers spacious living accommodation.
The property is greeted with a laid to lawn area, gravelled driveway and double garage providing ample off street parking. Internally the property briefly comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Side Porch, Conservatory, Shower Room,Three good sized bedrooms and a Bathroom. There is also a fully enclosed rear garden that benefits from a pond, greenhouse, patio area and a small summer house.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation that this property has to offer.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor landing, radiator and carpet.
Lounge 16' 6" x 14' inc bay ( 5.03m x 4.27m inc bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, open fire and feature surround, display unit with glass doors, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
Dining Room 16' 6" x 10' 8" inc bay ( 5.03m x 3.25m inc bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, featured gas fire, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 19' 6" x 10' ( 5.94m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, radiator and tiled flooring. Doors to Conservatory with breakfast area.
Utility Room 10' x 7' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, cupboards, work surfaces, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls, radiator and door leading to separate WC and shower.
Double glazed door to side aspect and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
uPVC and brick construction, double glazed windows to all aspects, lighting, wood effect flooring and TV point. Doors opening onto rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' x 13' 11" ( 4.27m x 4.24m )
Double glazed windows to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.25m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls, wood effect flooring and radiator.
The front of the property is greeted with a gravelled driveway leading to the double garage, with a laid to lawn area and gated entrance.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed laid to lawn garden with a pond, patio area, greenhouse and side entrance.
Up and over door and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58457606.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.