4 bedroom terraced house for saleHarland Street, Ipswich
Offers in Excess of £185,000
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Close to the Marina & Town Centre
- Off Road Parking
- Two Bathrooms and a Downstairs Cloakroom
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Close to the Marina and Ipswich Town Centre, this four bedroom town house offers two bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom, off road parking and comes with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Understairs storage, stairs up to the first floor and radiator.
WC and hand wash basin.
Lounge 14' 1" x 13' 10" ( 4.29m x 4.22m )
Patio doors out to the rear garden and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.16m )
Window to the front aspect, electric hob and oven, sink and drainer unit, range of base and wall units and integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 8" ( 4.29m x 3.25m )
Two windows to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of WC, hand wash basin and bath with overhead shower.
Loft access, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
Sky light and radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.04m x 3.02m )
Two windows to the front aspect and radiator.
WC, hand wash basin, bath, part tiled walls and radiator.
Patio area, lawned area and gated access to the rear which offers one off road parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS110735. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.