Land for saleBonsall Lane, Winster, Matlock, Derbyshire
Sold STC 0.29 ac. | £7,000
- 0.29 acres (0.12 hectares)
- Located on the junction between Bonsall Lane and the B5056 to the South of Winster village
- The woodland is bounded with a stone wall and is a Sycamore and mixed broadleaves plantation
- The property is sold subject to restrictive covenants - see sales particulars and data room for details
- See sales particulars for further details on obtaining access to the legal pack
Lot 5 - 0.29 acres (0.12 ha) of woodland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58460603.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ150301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.