4 bedroom detached house for saleShepherds Hill
Sold by Us £700,000
- Detached Period Family Home
- Displaying Many Characterful Features
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom and Dressing Room
- First Time to Market in Nearly 60 Years
- Delightful Mature Gardens, Measuring approximately 1/4 Acre
- Detached Garage with Generous Loft Space Above
- Conveniently positioned for M25 and A12 Road Links
- Located Approximately 0.7 Miles from Harold Wood Mainline Station
- Crossrail Connection Expected 2018/19
This handsome, detached home dating back to 1856 offers spacious, flexible accommodation on a grand scale. With four bedrooms, one including en-suite and dressing room, generous reception rooms and extensive grounds and garaging, this property could not fail to impress. Plus, with Harold Wood main line train station just a ten minute walk away with frequent trains making the forty minute journey to London Liverpool Street, it also offers an easy commute.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58471109.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.