2 bedroom park home for saleAllington Gardens, Allington, Grantham
Sold STC £45,000
- Very Sought After Site
- 40" x 10" Park Home
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
- Field Views to the Rear
- Allocated Parking Space
GUIDE PRICE £45,000 - £55,000! Two bedroom park home 40" x 10" situated on the edge of the very popular Allington Gardens site, occupying a generous plot with field views to the rear, and beautifully well maintained gardens. This home also benefits from one allocated parking space.
GUIDE PRICE £45,000 - £55,000! Two bedroom 40" x 10" park home situated on the edge of the very popular Allington Gardens site, occupying a generous plot with field views to the rear, and beautifully well maintained gardens. This home also benefits from one allocated parking space and comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
UPVC double glazed front door and access into the Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen/ Diner 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Two windows, a range of units at both floor and eye level with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and space for further appliances. Radiator and storage cupboard with access to the combi-boiler and door leading into the Lounge.
Lounge 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Window to rear aspect over looking the fields and second window to the side aspect, side door leading to the garden and gas fire.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" max x 7' 4" ( 2.97m max x 2.24m )
Window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe with sliding door and dressing unit and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 10" max x 7' 3" ( 2.39m max x 2.21m )
With fitted wardrobes and cupboards and radiator.
Comprising of bath, wash hand basin and low level W.C and radiator.
The rear garden has been beautifully well maintained with lawn area and surrounding borders. Shed to be included and allocated parking space in front of the parkhome.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58473611.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.