4 bedroom detached house for saleOaks Road, Batley
- Ready To Move Into Soon
- Brand New Four Bedroom Detached Property
- High Specification Fittings
- Excellent Transport Links To Local M1 /M62 Motorway
- Incentives Available (Subject To T&C)
- LABC 10 Year Warranty
Located in the secluded area of The Willows, Oaks Road, Batley is a select development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. This one of a kind Brand New Four Bedroom Detached Home which has been finished to a high standard, Call today for early reservation.
New Build Four Bedroom Detached Home
Door to front, radiator and under stairs cupboard.
Wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge 17' 9" x 12' 6" Max To Bay ( 5.41m x 3.81m Max To Bay )
Double glazed window to front, window to side and radiator. French doors to side.
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room 9' 9" x 17' 9" ( 2.97m x 5.41m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer. Double electric oven, electric hob and extractor fan. Built in dishwasher and spotlights to ceiling. Double glazed windows to front and side and door to side.
Door to cupboard.
Master Bedroom 17' 9" Max x 14' 4" Max ( 5.41m Max x 4.37m Max )
Double glazed window to front and two windows to side. Radiator and door to en-suite.
Three piece suite comprising: wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Chrome towel radiator, spotlights to ceiling and extractor fan. Built in airing cupboard and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.12m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator and access to loft.
Bedroom 4 8' 10" x 10' 4" ( 2.69m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising: wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Part tiled walls, spotlights to ceiling and extractor fan. Double glazed window to side.
Garage 9' 10" x 19' 7" ( 3.00m x 5.97m )
Roller shutter door, water tap and double glazed window to side.
This property is subject to a £1,000 deposit on reservation.
Please click on the link to view the planning application
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.