4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFarrfield, Swindon
Sold STC £325,000
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- CORNER PLOT
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 10Ft EN-SUITE WET ROOM
- 13ft DINING ROOM/ BEDROOM 5
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FRONT, SIDE & REAR GARDENS
- GARAGE & PARKING
A very rare opportunity to acquire this stunning detached bungalow that is situated on a corner plot and located in the very popular residential area of Upper Stratton. This property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN. There will be high demand for this property so book now!
A very rare opportunity to acquire this stunning detached bungalow that is situated on a corner plot and located in the very popular residential area of Upper Stratton. This property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and its versatile accommodation comprises an entrance hall, 13ft lounge, 13ft dining room / bedroom 5, 13ft fitted kitchen, 5ft utility cupboard, a rear lobby, four double bedrooms with a 10ft en-suite wet room to the master bedroom and a separate family bathroom and separate w/c. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, front, side and rear gardens and a detached single garage with off road driveway parking for two cars. There will be a lot of demand for this property so phone now to book your appointment slot.
A double glazed door with glazed side panels gives access to the properties generous entrance hall with smooth and coved ceiling, wood effect flooring, wall mounted alarm panel, wall mounted light fittings, access to the loft via hatch, wall mounted radiator, dado rail, wall mounted door chime, smoke detector, access to all the properties accommodation.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 6" ( 4.22m x 3.81m )
front aspect double glazed bow window, smooth and coved ceiling, wall mounted radiator, feature fire place, wall mounted light fittings, telephone point.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.04m x 3.61m )
Side aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, wall mounted radiator, recess with display mantle.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 9" max ( 4.17m x 2.97m max )
Side aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, built in cupboard housing a wall mounted gas boiler, range of eye and base level units with fitted work tops, access to the rear porch, inset one and a half bowl sink drainer unit with fitted mixer tap, space for free standing cooker, space for free standing fridge/ freezer, cooker hood, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, space and plumbing for dish washer, wall mounted radiator.
Utility Cupboard 5' 1" x 3' 2" ( 1.55m x 0.97m )
(access from the rear porch) Wall mounted trip switch fuse box, space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted work top with space over for tumble dryer, wall mounted high level shelf with coat hooks under.
Of double glazed construction with double glazed door to the rear garden, smooth ceiling with inset spot light.
Master Bedroom 12' plus recess x 10' 11" plus door recess ( 3.66m plus recess x 3.33m plus door recess )
Front aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, built in double wardrobes, further built in cupboard, wall mounted light fittings, recess with shelving and mirror, television point, telephone point, door to the en-suite wet room.
En-Suite Wet Room 10' 7" x 7' plus door recess ( 3.23m x 2.13m plus door recess )
Side aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, extractor fan, low level w/c, wash hand basin, dado rail, two wall mounted bathroom cabinets, wall mounted mirror, wall mounted light, electric heater, radiator/ towel rail, tiled shower area with wall mounted shower system, low level shower screens plus shower curtain.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 10' 6" ( 3.23m x 3.20m )
Side aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Side aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, wall mounted radiator, television point.
Bedroom 4 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, wall mounted radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, tiled flooring, corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wall mounted electric shower, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator/towel rail, wall mounted three door bathroom cabinet, further wall mounted radiator, part tiled walls.
Rear aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling, low level w/c, tiled flooring, dado rail.
To The Front
Situated on a corner plot and mainly laid to lawn with low level retaining wall to the front and side boundary, flower and shrub beds, slate shingle bed with paved path to the front door and side access gate.
To The Rear
Enclosed with paved patio leading to area of stone shingle, garden shed, vegetable patch, water but, side access gate, out side tap and side access gate.
A detached single garage with up and over door, power and light, rear and side aspect windows, courtesy door from the garden. NOTE : currently there is a stud wall that has been constructed in front of the garage door which we are informed is a temporary structure and could be removed if the buyer so wishes).
Two driveway parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.