4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Burmarsh, Kent
Guide Price £337,000
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning detached country cottage
- 4 bedrooms, log burner
- Family bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Large dining and study areas
- Granite kitchen work tops and under floor heating throughout
- EPC energy rating E (43)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £510,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This pretty cottage enjoys an idyllic position on the edge of acres of farmland which offers stunning, uninterrupted views. This home optimises country living and you could picture yourselves strolling through the nearby fields.The hub of this home is the large open plan study and dining area. This is a fantastic entertaining space, which will be great for when you are preparing dinner, as your guests will never be far away. As your friends and family are sat around the table, whilst the logs are crackling away on the log burner, you will all appreciate one of the best countryside views this area has to offer.Bedroom 2 will make a fantastic guest room, as not only does it have amazing views, it also has its own en-suite shower room, giving your guests plenty of their own space and privacy.The gardens are divided into two sections, so if you have a young family, one half will give your children a safe area to play, whilst the other half has been set up for entertaining as it catches the sun throughout the whole day into the early evening. This will be the perfect place to have barbeques or to just sit and relax with a glass of wine until the sun sets. What a great way to end your day!
What the Owner says:
When we bought our house we both worked in London. The attraction for us was being able to come home and relax after a stressful day at work and our home definitely ticks this box.One thing that we will miss is spending our weekends here, as it is so far removed from our busy day at work, that it feels like we are on holiday. Although we are in the middle of the country, it is only about a five minute drive to the beach and about a fifteen minute drive to Ashford mainline station, where you can get the high speed train to St Pancras. What more could you ask for?
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Study Area: 12'10 x 9'10 (3.91m x 3.00m)
- Lounge: 17'0 x 14'0 (5.19m x 4.27m)
- Dining Area: 14'8 x 11'2 (4.47m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 25'2 x 8'4 (7.68m x 2.54m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'3 x 8'11 (5.26m x 2.72m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 8'11 x 5'8 (2.72m x 1.73m)
- Dressing Area: 6'0 x 5'6 (1.83m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'9 (4.50m) narrowing to 7'8 (2.34m) x 12'8 (3.86m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 (4.47m) x 10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 7'8 (2.34m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'8 x 5'6 (2.03m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'0 x 7'6 (2.75m x 2.29m)
- Bathroom: 7'7 x 7'6 (2.31m x 2.29m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58482230.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.