4 bedroom cottage for saleBen Kaye Row, HOLMFIRTH
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£275,000
- Four Bedroom Extended Character Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, En-suite Facilities
- Original Period Features, Modern Fixtures & Fittings
- Gardens, Views
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£275,000
A WONDERFUL FOUR BEDROOM CHARACTERFUL COTTAGE SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HOLMFIRTH WITH INCREDIBLE VIEWS ACROSS THE VALLEY.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000-£275,000
The property is situated close to the popular and sought after Holmfirth village with all of the amenities that has to offer, such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally.
This stunning home benefits from exceptionally high quality period features yet has a modern feel.
Tastefully decorated throughout, it briefly comprises breakfast kitchen, lounge and dining room to the ground floor. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms; en-suite to master bedroom and a bathroom. Externally is a lawned garden with a shed.
Would suit any discerning buyer looking for spacious home with quality fixtures and fittings.
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 4" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.37m max x 3.61m max )
Enter the property through a UPVC double glazed stable style door in to the spacious breakfast kitchen.
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Having has spaces for a range, a fridge freezer and a washing machine.
The room has a wall mounted Valiant combi-boiler, feature plinth lighting, recessed spotlighting, cushioned flooring and mullioned double glazed windows to the front elevation.
A door leads through to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 9" max in to recess ( 4.65m x 3.89m max in to recess )
A stunning neutrally decorated room enjoying plenty of natural light and superb views via the double glazed windows to the front elevation.
The room has two UPVC tilt and turn windows, a beautiful York style cast iron range with open fire and tiled hearth, a useful under-stairs cupboard and laminate flooring.
Open through to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 4" plus recess ( 3.76m x 3.45m plus recess )
An attractive and neutrally decorated room with a stone fireplace with a black inset, laminate flooring and stunning views through the double glazed windows to the front elevation. A door leads to stairs to the first floor.
The carpeted landing has doors to two bedrooms and the bathroom. Stairs lead to the half landing extension, giving access to two further bedrooms
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 12' 11" max in to recess ( 3.78m x 3.94m max in to recess )
Beautifully presented and decorated with outstanding views across the valley via mullioned double glazed windows to the front elevation. The room has a radiator and laminate flooring. A door leads to the en-suite.
An attractive and well presented room fitted with suite comprising double sized fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and low level WC. The room has a tiled floor, a useful cupboard, a double glazed window to the front, a wall mounted heated towel rail and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" max in to recess x 12' 7" plus shower ( 3.89m max in to recess x 3.84m plus shower )
A neutrally decorated and spacious room enjoying the benefit of a shower cubicle. The room has a beautiful cast iron feature fireplace, recessed spotlighting and double glazed mullioned windows to the front elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room has a wall mounted heated towel rail, part tiled walls, carpeted floor and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 14' 9" max x 8' 6" max ( 4.50m max x 2.59m max )
A lovely spacious, light and airy room with a double sized Velux window recessed spotlighting and laminate flooring with under floor heating.
Bedroom Four 13' 2" max x 7' 7" max ( 4.01m max x 2.31m max )
Light floods in to this spacious neutrally decorated good sized room via the double sized Velux window. The room has recessed spotlighting and laminate flooring with under floor heating.
To the front of the property is a walled lawned garden housing a useful shed and enjoying spectacular views across the Holme Valley.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right on to Dunford Road and left on to South Lane on to Cinderhills Road. Park on Cinderhills opposite Gully Terrace. Walk down Gully Terrace where the property is situated on Ben Kaye Row on the left hand side. (Please note there is parking on Gully Terrace).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58482470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.