1 bedroom coach house for saleHighfield Chase, Dewsbury
Sold STC £80,000
- ***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000***
- Well Presented One Bedroom Coach House
- Driveway & Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Secure Private Entrance
***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000*** Well presented one bedroom coach house with private access comprising of: entrance lobby, kitchen area, kitchen diner, master bedroom and bathroom. Having a low maintenance garden to side and driveway leading to garage with power and light.
***Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000***
One Bedroom Coach House
Double glazed door to front, radiator and solid oak flooring. Double glazed window to rear, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen Area 9' 1" x 7' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.41m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and contrasting splash back tiling. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to front.
Lounge Diner 11' 3" x 17' 6" ( 3.43m x 5.33m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear and two radiators. Utility cupboard housing central heating boiler and access to loft.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with shower over. Part tiled walls, chrome towel rail and extractor fan. Double glazed window to rear.
Garage 8' 6" x 17' 9" ( 2.59m x 5.41m )
Power, light and up and over door. Door to under stairs storage area.
Low maintenance garden to side and driveway leading to garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58486247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.