4 bedroom town house for saleOaks Road, Batley
- Ready To Move Into June 2016
- Four Bedroom Mid Town House
- Flexible Living Space
- Incentives Available (Subject To T&C)
- LABC 10 Year Warranty
Located in the secluded area of The Willows, Oaks Road, Batley is a select development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. Brand New Four Bedroom Mid Town House with off street parking and flexible living space this home is not to be missed. Call today for early reservation.
Four Bedroom Mid Town House
GRP composite door to front with sand blasted glazed inserts, radiator and alarm panel. Under stairs cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
Vanity wash hand basin, wc and extractor fan. Tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 9" x 17' 5" ( 2.36m x 5.31m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 & 1/2 sink bowl with drainer and contrasting splash back tiling. Double electric Whirlpool oven, ceramic gas hob and cooker hood. Built in dishwasher, central heating boiler with 7 year guarantee and radiator. Tiled flooring, spotlights to ceiling and double glazed window to front.
Flexible Living Space 15' 2" x 24' 6" ( 4.62m x 7.47m )
Two double glazed velux windows, two radiators and double glazed patio doors to rear.
1st Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and stairs to 2nd floor landing
Bedroom 4 6' 8" x 10' 8" Max ( 2.03m x 3.25m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and door to cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 15' 11" ( 2.49m x 4.85m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 11' 7" ( 2.49m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 6' 4" Max ( 2.03m x 1.93m Max )
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer tap and shower over. Splash back tiling, extractor fan and LED spotlights to ceiling. Chrome towel radiator and double glazed window to front.
2nd Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Master Bedroom 11' 8" Max x 26' 5" Max To Slopping Roof ( 3.56m Max x 8.05m Max To Slopping Roof )
Double glazed window to front and velux window to rear. Two radiators, open plan dressing area and access to under eaves storage cupboard.
En-Suite 7' 1" x 9' 11" Max To Slopping Roof ( 2.16m x 3.02m Max To Slopping Roof )
Three piece suite comprising of: vanity wash hand basin, wc and shower cubicle. Splash back tiling, chrome towel radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed velux window to rear.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway and a garden. To the rear is a garden with a paved patio area.
This property is subject to a £1,000 deposit on reservation.
Please click on the link to view the planning application
Please note photographs and description are of the show home and are for illustration purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.