3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLosinga Crescent, Norwich
Sold STC £180,000
- Three bed semi detached house
- Currently let
- Stunning conservatory
- Driveway & garage parking
- uPVC double glazing
A substantial 1950's three bedroom extended semi detached house positioned on a popular residential location just of Aylsham Road to the North of Norwich. The property is currently let and is being sold as an investment initially.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, formal dining room, kitchen, utility room and stunning conservatory to the ground floor,whilst off the landing to the first floor there are two bedrooms and bathroom. The property has garage and driveway parking with a small low maintenance rear garden, uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating with the properties best features being the great space and stunning conservatory.
With uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and door to:
With stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" max narrowing to 10' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.34m max narrowing to 3.30m x 3.73m )
Radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Formal Dining Room 11' 4" narrowing to 9' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m narrowing to 3.00m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 6' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.11m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit, built in electric oven, built in electric hob, space for fridge freezer, gas fired boiler for heating and hot water, understairs storage cupboard and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Conservatory 17' 8" x 7' 1" ( 5.38m x 2.16m )
uPVC door and windows to the rear aspect.
Plumbing for washing machine and window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 9' 11" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.02m narrowing to 2.77m )
With two built in double wardrobes, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Built in double wardrobe, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a suite comprising paneled bath with electric shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has driveway parking to the front which leads in turn to garage which is accessed via double doors and measure 20'2" x 7'10". There is a low maintenance front garden which is mainly paved and accessed double gates. The property also has a low maintenance rear and side garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58493567.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.