5 bedroom detached house for saleStrutherhill, Larkhall - substantial 4/5 bedroom detached finished to excellent standard, set within a sizeable plot.
Sold STCM £229,995
- absolutely stunning family home
- extended and fully refurbished throughout - originally 2 semis
- finished to the highest standards - walk in condition
- gorgeous family kitchen with open plan dining
- formal lounge and 2nd family room
- separate dining room
- 4 well presented bedrooms with option for a 5th bedroom
- amazing family bathroom with rainfall shower
- second shower room
- 70m long gardens and wrap round driveway
*** OFFERS OVER £229,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £260,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for an absolutely stunning, fully refurbished and extended, 4/5 bedroom sandstone, detached family home in one of Larkhall's most desirable areas?
Would you like it to be beautifully finished throughout with lots of traditional features and quality fittings & finishings?
What about a lovely, main lounge with traditional fireplace, high ceilings, neutral decor, contrasting neutral carpeting and dual aspect windows?
How about a second lounge/family room to the front of the house with the same high ceilings and neutral decor?
Would you like a fantastic family kitchen with cream high gloss units, integrated appliances, Rangemaster oven, real wood flooring and big open plan dining room and family space?
What about a separate utility room?
How about a beautiful master bedroom with fresh decor, contrasting carpeting and walk in cupboard?
Would you like 3 other very well presented bedrooms on the upper floor?
What about a further shower room on the upper floor with double shower enclosure, tiled flooring and fitted vanity unit?
How about a gorgeous family bathroom, cool and contemporary with stand alone bath, rainfall shower, lovely wall & floor tiles, and heated chrome towel rail?
Would you like the option of having a separate dining room or a further 5th bedroom?
What about extensive gardens to the rear, 70m long with open outlooks and a wrap round driveway?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 4.75m (15'7") x 3.73m (12'3")
2nd Lounge 3.84m (12'7") x 3.84m (12'7")
Kitchen / Diner 6.96m (22'10") x 4.01m (13'2")
Utility Room 2.67m (8'9") x 2.13m (7'0")
Dining Room/Bedroom 5 3.84m (12'7") x 3.66m (12'0")
Bedroom 1 5.03m (16'6") x 3.66m (12'0")
Bedroom 2 3.94m (12'11") x 2.59m (8'6")
Bedroom 3 3.68m (12'1") x 2.59m (8'6")
Bedroom 4 5.18m (17'0") x 3.45m (11'4")
Family Bathroom 3.35m (11'0") x 2.67m (8'9")
Shower Room 2.64m (8'8") x 2.01m (6'7")
This plan shows an approximate boundary for the property, to give you an idea of the substantial garden area with the property - approximately 70 metres long.
All boundaries will be verified with your conveyancer using the title plan.
Note that since this overhead satellite image was taken (via google) the trees and shrubs have been cut back
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58495622.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.