2 bedroom park home for saleLittle Lakeland Caravan Park, Wortwell, Harleston
Offers Over £35,000
- Spacious Living Area
- Feature fire place with storage
- Low Level TV point to lounge
- Large comfortable seating area
- Fold out bed for extra sleeping accommodation
- Stylish two tone kitchen
- large mirror to lounge
- Domestic interior doors
***BRAND NEW PARK HOME*** A two bedroom bungalow for use as a holiday or second home situated next to Wortwell Fishing Lakes. Open plan kitchen, lounge and diner. Off Road Parking and private garden area. Double glazing and central heating.
The new Danbury for 2016 has a large spacious living area. The open plan layout provides a feeling of space and comfort. The dinette and kitchen area are equally as spacious. Well fitted bedrooms and large fabric headboards add to the look and feel of comfort. The modern styling and rich colours give the Danbury the feeling of luxury.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 7' 4" x 11' 1" ( 2.24m x 3.38m )
Bedroom One 10' x 7' 8" extending to 10' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.34m extending to 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.