4 bedroom bungalow for saleStockwith Road, Misterton, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000
- Positioned on a plot of just under 1.7 acres and an orchard
- Highly regarded semi rural location
- Garaging for three cars
- Ample off street parking
**GUIDE PRICE £280,000 - £300,000**A RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase this detached bungalow on a 1.66 acre plot in a highly desirable, semi rural location. Offering HUGE POTENTIAL for extension or development and ideally located to the fringes of the delightful village of West Stockwith.
Ideally positioned between the village of West Stockwith which is adjacent to the Trent and boasts two lovely country pubs and its own pretty marina and the well served village of Misterton which offers many amenities including co -op, post office, restaurants, canalside walks and an award winning butcher.
Further amenities accessed in the nearby town of Gainsborough include Marshall's Yard, a modern shopping complex at the heart of the town with many large retailers, restaurants, cafes and a gym. There are also supermarkets and a rail station. Leisure facilities include Gainborough Old Hall, a medieval manor dating back to 1460, The Trinity Arts Centre and West Lindsey Leisure centre.
The Georgian market town of Retford is accessed in 12.5 miles and has an intercity trainlink to London in 1hr 25 minutes. The property is just 12.5 miles from the A1 motorway and for those travelling further afield Doncaster airport is accessed in 11.4 miles.
Large double glazed door with side windows, electric storage heater, central heating radiator and an open tread staircase to the 1st floor.
Lounge 24' 5" x 12' 1" into bay ( 7.44m x 3.68m into bay )
Two double glazed box bay windows. feature fire surround with an electric stove inset.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 13' 1" not into bay but into recess ( 3.68m x 3.99m not into bay but into recess )
With neutral decor, double aspect double glazed windows and a solid fuel stove set into a brick surround.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of solid pine wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for a fridge freezer, range cooker and dishwasher. Tiled flooring, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
Sun Room 6' 1" x 10' 1" ( 1.85m x 3.07m )
Three double glazed windows and double doors.
Stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a dryer.
Mid flush w.c. and wash hand basin and a double glazed window.
Store Room 6' 1" x 10' 2" ( 1.85m x 3.10m )
Fitted units, double glazed window and 3 phase electrics.
Ground Floor Shower
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit, central heating radiator, airing cupboard and a double glazed window.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' ( 4.22m x 3.35m )
Double aspect double glazed windows and patio doors, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Three piece suite, electric storage heater, splashback tiling and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 12' x 13' 7" ( 3.66m x 4.14m )
A twin bedroom with central cupboard concealing hot water tank and the chimney breast, double glazed window and sloping and beamed ceilings.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" x 13' 8" ( 4.32m x 4.17m )
Sloping ceilings to both sides, four double glazed velux windows
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.99m x 4.45m )
Accessed via bedroom 3 with a double glazed window, fitted sink and vanity unit and sloping beamed ceilings.
Positioned on a plot of approx 1.7 acres with land to all four sides including lawned gardens, trees including spruce, silver birch, apple, apricot, pear and plum. There is also a small fenced area. The gardens are mainly enclosed by fence and gated.
A double gated driveway leads to the garage.
Garage/ Workshop 38' 9" x 15' ( 11.81m x 4.57m )
Two roller doors, four double glazed windows and a side courtesy door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58497092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.