3 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- Detached Log Cabin
- Stunning Lakeside Development
- Three Bedrooms
- Jack & Jill Bathroom & Separate WC
- Approximately 19 Year Lease
- CHAIN FREE
Call us today to book your appointment to view this, CHAIN FREE, detached, log cabin with an open plan living/dining room/kitchen, 3 bedrooms, a Jack & Jill bathroom, separate WC & off road parking. This property could make an ideal rental, a weekend retreat or the perfect UK base.
This CHAIN FREE, detached, log cabin is situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. Features an open plan living/dining room/kitchen which opens onto a decked area which is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining, three bedrooms, a Jack & Jill bathroom & a separate WC. In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing & off road parking. Offered with approximately 19 years remaining on the lease, this property could make an ideal rental investment, a weekend retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad. This development only offers residency for 50 weeks of the year so residents need to have an alternative address for the remaining 2 weeks. Also residents need to have an alternative address for post.
Dining Area 8' 4" x 7' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.16m )
Frosted double glazed door from decking with double glazed window to side, radiator & open to the kitchen & lounge
Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 1" ( 2.39m x 2.16m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall & base mounted cupboards, glass display cabinets & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splash backs. Sink & drainer unit under double glazed window to side. Electric oven & hob with cooker hood over, space & plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer & lino floor. This room is open to the dining room & the lounge.
Lounge Area 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed windows to side & double glazed French doors to front onto decking. Fireplace with electric fire, radiator, TV point, wall lights & door to inner hall.
Half clad walls, heating control, access to loft space, cupboard housing boiler & doors to WC, Jack & Jill bathroom & bedrooms 1,2 & 3.
Frosted double glazed window to side, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator & extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 8' 6" ( 3.20m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes with shelf & hanging rail, vanity unit with mirror above & bed side cabinets, radiator, TV point, inset spot lighting & door to Jack & Jill bathroom
Jack & Jill En-Suite Bathroom
Frosted double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps & shower over, WC, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboards below, extractor fan & shaver point.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.90m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with shelf & hanging rail & bed side cabinets, radiator, TV point & inset spot lighting.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 6' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes with shelf & hanging rail, radiator & inset spot lighting. The current owners use this space as a utility area & they have added plumbing for a washing machine.
Decking with balustrades & spindles to side & front. The current owners have added a bar area too. The decking is accessed through French doors from the lounge & the door from the dining area. It is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining whilst enjoying views across the lake. The gardens are mostly laid to lawn, outside lights, power point, water tap & a metal storage shed.
Off Road Parking
Allocated parking providing space for approximately two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.