3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLarch Close, Lakenheath, Brandon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Garage/workshop & gardens
- Popular village location
- Driveway providing off road parking
This modern detached bungalow situated within a popular residential area at the edge of the village has accommodation which comprises: kitchen, inner hallway, living room, three bedrooms, bathroom, front & rear gardens, long driveway and large garage/workshop.
Viewings are by appointment with William H Brown Brandon. Call now on 01842 811058 to arrange.
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to:
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.95m )
With one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit inset into rolled edge worksurface with cupboards below, eye level units, built in electric hob, built in electric oven, space for undercounter fridge & freezer, laminated floor, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side.
Built in airing cupboard with hot water tank & immersion heater and access to loft space.
Living Room 16' 4" x 12' 2" max - 10'6" min ( 4.98m x 3.71m max - 10'6" min )
With multi fuel burner and plinth beside, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.99m x 2.87m )
With fitted wardrobes, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 2" ( 3.05m x 3.10m )
With laminated floor, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC door to rear garden and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.61m x 1.88m )
With wood flooring, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.65m )
Being fully tiled and having close coupled W.C, panelled bath tub, wall mounted wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower over, ceramic tiled floor, coved & textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to side and heated towel rail.
The front garden is laid to lawn with concrete runners to the side of the property providing ample off road parking for 3-4 vehicles, which in turn leads to the brick built garage/workshop which measures 39'2" long x 9'4" min (at garage end) & 14'0 wide (at workshop end). It has power & light connected and also houses the oil fired boiler, there is outside tap & outside light. The rear garden itself has a concrete patio & is mainly laid to lawn. There is also an oil tank.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street, turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue along London Road and out of town, then turn right sign posted Lakenheath. At the end of this road at the T junction turn left. This brings you into Lakenheath along Station Road. On entering the village take the first turning on the left into Woodlands and third right into Woodcutters Way. Then turn first left and second left into Larch Close, where the property stands on the right hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58503575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD105830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.