3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDorset Close, Cawston, Rugby
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Town House
- Three Bedrooms. En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED TOWN HOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND MAJOR RAIL AND ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are delighted to offer this well presented semi-detached town house in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and major rail and road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, guest cloakroom, three bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, gardens and garage
Having double glazed front door, radiator, stairs rising to first floor and laminate flooring
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splashbacks and tiled flooring
Lounge 14' 9" Plus Bay x 13' ( 4.50m Plus Bay x 3.96m )
Having UPVc double glazed window and French doors to rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points
Kitchen 9' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.90m x 1.91m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and half bowl sink drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer, tiling to splashbacks and tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Having storage cupboard, stairs rising to second floor and doors to bedrooms two and three and family bathroom
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 9' 9" Plus Wardrobes ( 2.49m x 2.97m Plus Wardrobes )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes and airing cupboard
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 9" Max ( 2.90m x 2.06m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, bath with mixer over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part height tiling
Second Floor Landing
Having double glazed Velux window to rear aspect and door to bedroom one
Bedroom One 12' 9" Max - Restricted Head Height x 13' Max into Recess ( 3.89m Max - Restricted Head Height x 3.96m Max into Recess )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, double built-in wardrobes, television and telephone points and access to loft
Having Velux window to rear aspect, radiator, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and part height tiling
Being mainly low maintenance with gravel and lawn areas, pathway to entrance and wall mounted lighting
Having lawn, decking and patio areas, rear access to garage, wall mounted lighting and timber fence surrounding
Located to the rear of the property. Having up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58503587.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.