3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCressingham Road, Lewisham, SE13
- Parking space for 1 car plus additional shared communal parking spaces.
- Modern semi-detached house built 2000
- Popular St Steven's Conversation Area
- 5 minutes' walk from Lewisham Rail and DLR;
- Walking distance to Blackheath
- Walking distance to Lewisham Shopping Centre
- Landscaped garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Good internal condition
- Three double bedrooms
This modern and well maintained semi-detached 3 bedroom family home is in a quiet cul-de-sac only a few minutes' from Lewisham Rail and DLR, and within walking distance of Blackheath. Located in the popular St Stephen's Conservation Area, it includes a garden and allocated parking space. Chain-free.
Entrance Hall carpet, under-stairs storage area, stairs leading up to first floor.
Kitchen 11'2" x 8'1" (3.4m x 2.46m). Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, range of wall and base units offering plenty of storage space, roll edge work tops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, white oven & hob, washing machine, vinyl flooring.
Reception Room 14'1" x 14'5" (4.3m x 4.4m). Double glazed French doors to a private rear garden, radiator, carpet.
Toilet Hand wash basin, WC, radiator, tiled, vinyl flooring.
1st Floor Landing Fitted carpet and hot water tank closet.
Bedroom 1 14'1" x 14'5" (4.3m x 4.4m). Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, oak effect laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8'1" (3.66m x 2.46m) max. Double glazed window to the front, radiator, oak effect laminate flooring.
2nd Floor Landing Fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 14'6" x 7'7" (4.43m x 2.31m). Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bathroom 5'8" x 11'2" (1.72m x 3.4m) max. Double glazed window to the front, radiator, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin, W.C, over-sink light fitting with 2-pin shaver plug.
Patio and landscaped garden to rear with 6' feather edge fence and gate leading to rear shared communal parking area.
Ideally located for all amenities
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58510136.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS39140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.