1 bedroom apartment for salePendyris Street, Cardiff
- Unit 24
- Front Facing
- 809.88 sq ft
LAST FEW APARTMENT REMAINING! PRICES FROM £136,500
Plot 24 809.88 sq ft. Located at the front of the development. Cardiff newest and most talked about development. Just 30 one bed, split level, loftstyle apartments located with one of Cardiff most iconic and historic listed buildings.
A stunning Grade II listed conversion offering 30 split level live-work apartments in a prime location set to maximise Cardiff's regeneration city master plan. The original tram store was built between 1900-1902 for Cardiff Corporation, who began operating
electric powered trams between Newport Road and the City Centre - a significant improvement from the former horse drawn buses that had been serving the area since 1845!
"'The Tramshed will provide a lasting legacy to the decades-long heyday of transport in South Wales - as it enters a new era that will redefine its status as a brand new landmark for luxury living, culture and commerce in Cardiff."
The development will host entertainment venues including a 4000sq ft performance space and stage, cafe/bar and lobbies, 3,600sq ft of gallery space along with court yard space, dance and activity studios and gallery and office space.
The live/work apartments are arranged at first floor level with a mezzanine level providing a bedroom to each unit. Residents will also benefit from a concierge desk together with a lift and a stair case from ground level.
LEASE: We have been advised that it is intended to place 250 year leases on each apartment and the estimated management costs are currently predicted to be around £,1,000 per annum.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.