2 bedroom terraced house for saleMelbourne Street, Clayton le Moors
Withdrawn from Market
- A Beautifully presented 2 bedroom terrace property
- Fully converted attic room
- Suitable for those who require 3 bedrooms
- Ideal first time buy
- Situated in a popular residential location
- 2 Spacious reception rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Double bedrooms
- 3 Piece bathroom suite
- Viewings highly recommended
Being offered to the market is this beautifully presented 2 bedroom terrace property, with no chain delay, which boasts a fully converted attic which can be used as a 3rd bedroom. Boasting spacious accommodation throughout this fantastic property presents an ideal opportunity to first time buyers and young families and should be considered by those who require 3 bedrooms. Benefitting from solid wood floors in the downstairs reception rooms, gas fired central heating and double glazing windows the accommodation comprises: vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, 3 piece bathroom suite & a fully converted attic that is being used as a bedroom. Externally the property boasts a rear yard with a garden forecourt situated to the front. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Oliver on 01254 234 242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58523375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6595064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.