3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpencer Street, Northwich
Sold STC £110,000
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
- Three bedrooms
- Front & rear garden
- Off road parking
- Short walk from Northwich town centre
- In need of some modernisation
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000. A large three bedroom semi detached home in need of a degree of refurbishment situated in the sought after location of Castle, just a short walk from Northwich town centre and local amenities. Briefly comprising two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom & three bedrooms
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000. A large three bedroom semi detached home in need of a degree of refurbishment situated in the sought after location of Castle, just a short walk from Northwich town centre and local amenities. On the ground floor is a good sized lounge, modern kitchen, family bathroom and large dining/living room backing onto the private rear garden. Upstairs we have three bedrooms with a WC off the master. To the front of the property is off road parking and small garden.
Entrance Hall/open Porch
Tiled floor. Wooden door.
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 8" into recesses ( 3.89m x 3.86m into recesses )
Tiled floor. Double glazed window to front elevation. Understairs storage. Double panelled radiator.
Kitchen Area 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Tiled floor. Range of wall, drawer and base units. Integated electric oven with gas hob over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Space for washing machine and fridge/freezer. Double panelled radiator. Arch through to dining/living area.
Dining/living Area 19' 1" into recess x 11' 4" max ( 5.82m into recess x 3.45m max )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation. Double glazed window to side elevation. Frosted double glazed door to garden. Double panelled radiator.
Wooden panelled ceiling. Corner bath with electric shower over. Low level WC. Pedestal wash handbasin. Frosted double glazed window to side elevation. Tiled flooring. Double panelled radiator.
Loft access. Frosted double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.89m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Wooden panelled ceiling. Double panelled radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation. Low level WC. Pedestal wash handbasin.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 8' 1" max ( 4.04m x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double panelled radiator. Wall mounted central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 10' ( 2.36m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Double panelled radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn. Fenced borders. Not overlooked.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT104845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.