3 bedroom bungalow for saleHeol Isaf , Neath SA11 3SR
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Modern fitted 4 piece bathroom
- Ample off road parking
- Freshly decorated in modern pallette
- Wood effect laminate flooring
- Popular cul-de-sac location
Introducing a modern 3 bedroom detached bungalow situated on a popular residential development towards the end of the cul-de-sac.
Entering into a small entrance hallway the kitchen is to the left and has 2 aspects of natural light with a glazed door leading to the side of the property with room for a small bistro table and chairs.
The L-shaped lounge is able to provide room for living and dining and benefits from a large window overlooking the front and freshly decorated Pearl Grey walls.
The bathroom is fitted with a modern 4 piece white suite with a quadrant shower cubicle and polished chrome heated towel rail.
The rear garden is on two tiers, the lower tier provides an external entertaining area with a large storage shed, the upper tier is lawned and gains sunlight throughout most of the day. There is a long driveway to the side of the property with an open aspect front garden laid to lawn.
The current vendor has upgraded the property and installed a new Baxi boiler, fuse box and smoke alarms. There are TV aerial points in the lounge, kitchen and 2 bedrooms. The loft has been partially boarded to provide storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58537550.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRH10015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payton Jewell Caines, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.